1. Sara: Where did you go to high school? College?
Coach Morrow: Graduated from Parrish High School (2000) and from UAB (2004)
2. Sara: Where did you teach before you came to WHS?
Coach Morrow: I taught third grade for 9 years at West Jasper Elementary.
3. Sara: How do you like WHS?
Coach Morrow: Love it!!
4. Sara: What do you teach?
Coach Morrow: Girls Life PE and Girls Athletic PE
5. Sara: How do you spend your time out of school? What are your interests?
Coach Morrow: I spend my time with my family- my husband and my 2 sons (ages 14 and 8.) We love sports, so we spend a lot of time outside or playing different types of games.
6. Sara: Why did you decide to become a teacher?
Coach Morrow: I always have felt drawn to make a difference in young people’s lives. Teaching gives me that opportunity.
7. Sara: What is your favorite thing about teaching?
Coach Morrow: When a student confides in you and you are able to make a difference in their lives for the good; or you have taught them something new.
8. Sara: Do you have any advice you would like to give to the students of WHS?
Coach Morrow: -Laugh a lot! It’s good for the soul!
-Stand firm on what you believe in
-Don’t be swayed by pressure or bullies
-Always be kind to people; you never know what’s going on
-Be a good listener
9. Sara: Tell us about your family.
Coach Morrow: My husband (Shane Morrow) is a machinist and a bio-vocational pastor. My oldest son, Tyler, will be at Walker next year. My youngest son, Tanner will be in third grade.
10. Sara: Roll Tide or War Eagle?
Coach Morrow: ROLL TIDE!
11. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?
Coach Morrow: Jesus Christ is awesome!! If you wanna know, come ask! 🙂