2. Holding your arms up to blow dry, straighten and style your hair for 34 minutes.
3. Talking on the phone while walking around the house for 35 minutes.
4. Moving your furniture around the room for 25 minutes.
5. Mowing the lawn with a push mower for 20 minutes.
6. Scrubbing down the bathroom from floor to ceiling for 35 minutes.
7. Wash the inside and out of your bathroom for 35 minutes.
8. Vacuuming for 60 minutes.
9. Moving laundry from washer to dryer, and folding and organizing your closet for 45 minutes.
10. Tidying up activities such as changing out light bulbs, shredding junk mail, hanging pictures, and reorganizing books for 30 minutes.
By: Chloe Sudberry