Not everyone has the opportunity to go to the beach or the mountains for spring break. So, if you’re stuck at home, here’s a list of things you can do.
2. Go on a picnic.
3. Have a scary movie marathon.
4. Cook something you’ve never cooked before, try something new.
5. Look through old pictures. Also, looking at old yearbooks can be very humorous.
6. Read a book.
7. Go to the park, or just go for a walk.
8. Go thrifting. You can always find interesting things at the thrift store.
9. Rearrange your bedroom, or any room in your house-it’s productive, and something to do.
10. Have a bonfire.
Spring Break can be a lot of fun, or very uneventful. Whether you use this list or not, try and make the most of your Spring Break.
By: Samantha Wilson