As you all know, Spring Break is coming up next week and most of the student body is heading south to the beautiful blue beaches. Here are a few tips to help keep you safe to make sure you are in full health to return to school on April 1st:
1. While riding in the car, make sure everyone has enough seats belts for everyone in the car.
2. If having to make a stop while traveling, make sure you stop at a well lite area that looks safe and clean.
3. Never go anywhere alone. It’s always safe to go along with a buddy.
4. Make sure you have multiple ways to contact someone in case of an emergency.
5. When heading to the water, be sure to check the weather forecast to see if there is anything you should be aware of.
6. Don’t forget about sunscreen! One of the most important parts of your trip.
7. Don’t waste all your money on one thing. Be sure to spend it wisely.
8. Be sure to check in with your chaperone periodically throughout the day.
9. Have a good time! Its spring break and you’re out of school for a week!
10.Don’t forget anything behind. It is important that you gather all your belongings before you leave.
By: Samantha Drummond