- Know your way of studying.
- Review the material right after class when it’s still fresh in your memory.
- Try to avoid studying all the information on the night before the test.
- Space out specific information for certain days.
- Find a comfortable and quiet place to study.
- Take good notes in class and write down a summary of the important ideas.
- Take short breaks and know when to stop studying.
- If you study well in groups, form a study group.
- Make flashcards for important information.
- Sleep well before the testing day and eat a good breakfast before going to school.
- Avoid stress and frustration.
By: Brianli Patel